Please ensure the following steps have been fulfilled before the Convocation Ceremony:-
1. Make a payment of:
Diploma, Bachelor, Master’s Degree
as Graduation Fee latest by 27 October 2017 and settle all the
outstanding payments (if applicable) (Please refer to the Method of Payment);
3. Graduates are required to fill-in the Tracer Study questionnaire which can be accessed via website at:
Graduates are required to print confirmation slip of Tracer Study. This slip is to be presented during collection of academic robe.
Failing to present the slip will prevent graduates from collecting their convocation academic robe, invitation card.
Any enquires regarding the LOGIN PASSWORD, kindly contact the person in-charge at 603-3280 5061
4. Collect your academic robe, invitation and convocation cards at
5. Present the completed Settlement Form (Appendix I & Appendix II) during collection of academic robe; and
6. Attend the Rehearsal and Convocation Briefing on 3 November 2017 @ 9.30 am at the Chancellor Hall, UNISEL Bestari Jaya Campus.
1. All graduates are required to participate the session for the conferment of your degree;
2. Please adhere to the Dress Code stated in this Guideline; and
3. Register your attendance at the registration counter which is located at the right of the Chancellor Hall, UNISEL Bestari Jaya Campus before the ceremony begins;
1) MORNING SESSION :
2) AFTERNOON SESSION :
** Please strictly adhere to seating arrangement as arranged according to your programme
1. Please return your academic robe on 4 - 10 November 2017 at Ground Floor, Chancellory building, Bestari Jaya Campus failing which a fine of RM10.00 per day will be imposed; CLICK HERE to download the Returning Academic Robe Form
2. Academic robe returned on 13 November 2017 onwards should be made at Record & Graduation Unit UNISEL Bestari Jaya Campus
3. You may collect your scrolls and photographs according to the schedule given